Due to the need for precision investing skills and discipline required to do the job, the Securities Board Exchange India (SEBI) mandated for students to qualify the NISM Investment Advisor Exam. The exam is regulated by BSE to fulfil the minimum requirement given under SEBI regulation act.
The exam works as a minimum benchmark for students who want to work as an investment / financial advisor in the Indian Stock Exchange.
Our Online Investment Advisor Course NISM Level 1 Series is an attempt to prepare students seeking to appear for this exam. This course covers basic knowledge in investment advisor, process, procedure, and investing regulation.
- Learn basic terms of investment and financial planning.
- Get acquainted with making a financial investment plan.
- Determine different investment products and how to recommend the client on the basis of investment, risk, liquidity, liability, returns.
- Learn investment strategies in a personal finance environment.
- Gain knowledge of legal compliance to invest; income tax, wealth tax, estate planning, market regulation.
- Identify market investment opportunities in real estate, stocks, debentures, retirement planning, insurance, EPSS, mutual funds etc.
- Master important skills in portfolio management and money management.
- Complete training covering major topics in a simple way.
- Both theoretical and practical training from the certified stock market expert
- Learn anywhere and anytime from the comfort of your home
- Live market examples
- Knowledge and experience stock market trainer
- 24* 7 access
- Excellent Support
- Extensive Case Study
- Tips on how to qualify the exam
- Practical skills to land a job in investment banking