Stock Market Course
for Professionals online
Are you working 9 to 6 jobs and not making enough money? Do you want to know the secret of making good returns on your capital and gain financial freedom? Do you have what it takes to become your own boss?
Working is not a problem. The real answer is to find a way to earn a stable income for livelihood. And stock trading is a way to generate extra income. Learn stock market tactics from experts where anyone can earn millions of dollars per day. If you want to change your life then you have to think beyond your 45 hours a week job. Join the online stock market course for professionals to learn how to get good returns from your capital on daily basis in the stock market trading. It is the only way where you can earn more money and extra income from stocks and share market trading than your regular job.
In this course, we will share with you the skills and strategies required to trade stocks. The simplistic method presented in this stock market course help you make thousands of rupees in the stock exchange and live the lifestyle you want.
Through this course you’ll learn:
- Basics of the stock market: Learn about the financial industry, types of assets, how stocks and bonds work. And what is the right way to invest?
- Portfolio creation: You’ll learn how to create a portfolio that will help in money management and risk management.
- Performance: You’ll learn key technical analysis and fundamental analysis tools used by stockbrokers to scrutinize the company's stocks.
- Trading strategies: Master class by Manish Taneja to learn effective share trading strategies and options trading useful to maximize earning from trades.
Stock market online course for professionals is a simple mechanism to learn how to make money from share trading. Stock market is volatile where price movements depend on demand and supply. No trader can make money in the fluctuating market without complete knowledge. If you want to learn how you can make passive income through investing your hard-earned money in stocks then this course is for you. The key topics covered are:
- What are the basics of investment?
- What is the stock market?
- What is IPO and how to trade in Indian stock exchange?
- How to open a Demat Account?
- How to use trade in commodities, options, currency, Gold, capital, crude oil and other markets.
- Learn popular technical analysis tools and techniques.
- How to determine companies stocks through fundamental analysis?
- What is the legal framework of NSE, BSE, SEBI, and RBI?
- How to take a profitable trade in a bullish or bearish market?
- Understand what is the stock market and how to participate
- Learn step-by-step stock market tutorial on how to begin investing
- Discover risk management techniques and design strategies to minimize these risk
- Explore the secret to become a confident investor who
- Learn important tools you need to start investing
- Different types of Demat account you need and which brokerage account to choose
- Where to get money to get started investing in the stock market
- Stock market is explained in every-day easy language
- Anyone can learn and start share trading from next day
- Learn how to manage your portfolio using a simple investment strategy
- Harness learners with definitive theoretical and practical knowledge
- Introduce students to how to analyse the company's stock, determine the risk to trade, analyse entry, exit, and stop-loss
- Learn stock market tools and techniques to become a smart trader
- To improve the current level of consistency and profitability
- Covers financial jargon like equity, derivatives, options trading, mutual funds, futures etc
- Advance stock trading strategies to improve portfolio management skills
- This online stock trading course is a blend of simplicity and ease of learning
Where to Find Best Stock Market Course Faculty?
Best and well-experienced faculties
India’s most sought after faculties Mr Manish Taneja – Sr Research Analyst, Mr Puneet Grover best faculty for Technical Analysis, Mr Vinod Garg – Sr. Fundamental analyst at IFMC, best faculty for fundamental analysis are one of the best and finest faculties in India for stock market courses. No can beat the faculties of IFMC.
IFMC has best faculties for stock market trading.
|Recorded Video||: 103 videos|
|Total Video Time||: 67:6 Hours approx|
|Faculty||: Mr.Manish Taneja, Mr Puneet Grover, Mr.Vinod Garg|
This is Self Learning Program – No Interaction or doubt sessions will be provided
Rs 18000/- ( Inclusive of GST)
Stock Market Course For Beginners
■ Basic of Investment
■ Common Errors while Trading
■ Long Term and Short Term Trading
■ Capital Market
■ Understanding IPO
■ Secondary Market
■ Regulatory Framework
■ Online Screen Based Trading
■ Basics of Trading
■ Clearing and Settlement
■ Debt Market
■ Basics of Fundamental Analysis
■ Fundamental Analysis Part 2
■ Derivative Market
■ Derivative Market Part 2
■ Option Strategies
■ Currency Markets
■ Currency Futures
■ Commodity Market
■ Regulatory Framework of commodity
Uni-Directional Trade Strategies
How to become successful trader
Difference between investor and trader
Professional trading is an “art”, is a” technique”
Rules of professional trading
Making a short-term view (bullish or bearish ) through fundamentals.
Making a short term view ( bullish or bearish) through technicals.
Uni-Directional trade strategies
I – Intraday trade model (candle)
ii – Long-term positional model (candle)
iii – Positional trade model candle
iv – Short-term positional model candle
v – Long-term positional model line
vi – Positional model line
vii – Short-term positional model line
viii – Intraday model line
ix – Long term wealth creation through technical
Technical Analysis Course
■ Basic of Trading Concepts
■ Demand & Supply
■ Difference between Technical analysis & Fundamental analysis
■ Importance of Technical Analysis
■ Understanding Trading through Dow Theory
■ Why “ Trend is called your Friend”
■ Understanding meaning of Long Term , Medium Term , Short Term , through Live Market Examples.
■ Usage of Investing.com
■ Trend lines on different time intervals.
■ How to find Demand & supply from Trend Line
■ Theory of M&N on monthly , weekly , daily and yearly basis
■ How to make Bullish & Bearish view
■ Candle Stick Study
■ Candle Stick Patterns
■ Single Candle Pattern
■ Hanging Man
■ Single candle pattern (Cont)
■ Shooting star
■ Moru Bozu
■ 2 Candle pattern
■ Engulfing pattern
■ Bullish engulfing
■ Bearish engulfing
■ 2 Candle pattern and
■ 3 Candle pattern
■ Harami pattern
■ Dark cloud cover
■ Piercing pattern
■ 3 white candles
■ Morning star
■ Evening star
■ 3 Black crows
■ Support & resistance
■ Support & Resistance
■ Live market Practicals
■ Understanding Pivot Point Calculator
■ Live Market Practicals on Pivot Point Calculator
■ Pattern study
■ Break outs
■ Bearish channel
■ Bullish channel
■ Double Top Reversal
■ Head and Shoulders
■ Rounding Bottom
■ Cup with Handle pattern
■ Pattern study continued
■ Vomiting camel pattern
■ Gap & Gap Analysis
■ Break away Gaps
■ Runaway Gaps
■ Exhaustion Gaps
■ Island cluster
■ & live Market practicals
■ Oscillators & Indicators
■ Moving Average
■ What is MACD
■ Live market practicals on
■ Practical SAR
■ Accumulation Distribution
■ Bollinger Band
■ Commodity Channel Index
■ Money flow Index
■ Live Market Practicals
■ William %R
■ On balance volume
■ What is Leonardo Fibonacci Numbers
■ Practicals live Market on Eliot Wave & Fibonacci Retracement
■ Criticism of Technical Analysis
■ Conclusion of Technical Analysis
■ Charts are Mirror of Market
■ Recap of Technical analysis course
Applicability of Indicators or tools in Live Market.
Option Strategies By Mr. Manish Taneja
■ Option Strategies by MR MANISH TANEJA INTRODUCTION
■ Understanding Call Options
■ Buying Call Options
■ Advantages & Disadvantages of Buying Options
■ How to Trade in Falling Market
■ Trading in Future and Options With the Help of UDTS
■ Selling of Options
■ Option Writing
■ Practical on Option Writing Pros & Cons of Option Writing
■ Selling Put Option
■ Why We Read Option Strategies
■ Long Call
■ Stort Call
■ Long Put
■ Two Leg Strategies
■ Covered Put
■ Long Straddle
■ Short Straddle
■ Covered Call
■ Bull Call Spread
■ Bull Put Spread
■ Bear Call Spread
■ Bear Put Spread
■ Covered Call Strategy
■ Long Combo Strategy
■ Butterfly Option Strategy
Introduction of Fundamental Analysis and Difference Between Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis.
Factors that affect Fundamental Analysis.
What is EMH?
Time Value of Money.
Interest Rate or Discount Factors
Beta and Sharpe Ratio
Type of Management (Part 1)
Type of Management (Part 2)
Type of Management (Part 3)
Understanding Financial Statements (Part 1)
Understanding Financial Statements (Part 2)
Understanding Financial Statements (Part 3)
Understanding Financial Statements (Part 4)
Understanding Financial Statements (Part 5)
Annual Report, Director Report, Cash Flow and Note to accounts
Part of Financial Statement, Bonus Issue, Right Issue, Reserve and Inventory
Secured and Unsecured Loans, Interest and Finance Charge
Comparable and common size financial statements
Example of Distressed Companies
Book Value, Net worth
Evaluation Methodology – Part 1,
Top Down Valuation
Evaluation Methodology – Part 2
Relative Valuation & case Study
Evaluation Methodology – Part 3
Cash Conversion cycle
Gordon growth Model
Evaluation Method of Different Sectors
Who can take Stock Market Course?
Online stock market course for professionals is unambiguous to make it easy for candidates to decide which program is applicable
⦿ Intermediates who want to build foundational knowledge
⦿ Individuals who want to learn advanced concepts of the securities market
⦿ Beginners who want to master technical tools and indicators to earn consistent profits
⦿ People who want to generate income through Swing trading and day trading
⦿ Professionals looking for diversifying into stockbroking sector
⦿ Professionals seeking clarity in risk management and money management techniques
Students, Graduates, traders, investors, stock brokers, Technical analysts, Fundamental analysts, option traders, swing traders, arbitragers, algo trading, robo tradings, extra income for housewives, extra income for retired personels, extra income for army personnels.
PC, Laptop, I-pad, Tab, Mobile, with 4G internet
1 : Stock Market Course for Beginners
2 : Uni-Directional Trade Strategies ©
3 : Technical Analysis Course
4 : Fundamental Analysis
5 : Option Strategies By Manish Taneja
“Stock Market Course for Professionals” course videos are for educational and information purpose only. Please refer our website for course details. We advise you to understand the strategies well and use your own discretion to use them in live markets. Paper trades initially suggestive.
Trading of Stocks is subject to Market Risk, users use their own discretion to trade in Live Market.
IFMC is not responsible for any Loss or Damages of any kind to the student/client.
Stock Market By IFMC® Institute
Course for Professionals
- Duration : - 9 Month
- Language : - Hindi
- Certification : - Yes