Willam Delbert is a renowned Wall Street finance trader. In 1908, he discovered a popular ‘market time factor’ theory based on three parameters which study the factors of price, time, and pattern. These factors are further elevated in terms of short-term, long-term, mid-term etc.
He also taught Gann angles to study different dimensions of support and resistance in conjunction with other technical analysis tools.
He believed that using this theory, anyone can predict future price movements. The technique is relatively easy to understand but difficult to apply. An average trader is not likely to earn similar profits by using this theory without any knowledge. This is why the IFMC team launched this new online stock trading course in WD GANN theory online for traders/investors who want to master profit-making techniques of WD Gann.
- Learn basic application of WD Gann theory
- Important rules, tools, and concepts of WD Gann theory.
- Techniques to use WD Gann theory to predict the time and price of stocks and commodities
- Explained in easy language for traders to use it for making higher profits
- Covers both theoretical and practical knowledge
- 100% Practical training in live intraday trading