Technical analysis is the most important topic for anyone working in the stock market. It is a must learn for all the Investors & Traders, and Professionals for the trading strategy. Technical Analysis is a method to predict the price movements based on demand and supply. It is the study of charts and indicators which simplifies the trading decision, trend analysis within the time frame.
Different tools in Technical analysis help us to predict the price movement of any stock.
Knowing Technical analysis deeply and thoroughly helps Investors & Traders to get the best trading strategies out of the market.
Technical Analysis by IFMC
Technical Analysis by IFMC is another best piece of classroom lectures given in simplistic language and cover all the topics of NSE-NCFM syllabus. The main highlights of this course are:-
Practical in Live Market
■ Basic of Trading Concepts
■ Demand & Supply
■ Difference between Technical analysis & Fundamental analysis
■ Importance of Technical Analysis
■ Understanding Trading through Dow Theory
■ Why “ Trend is called your Friend”
■ Understanding meaning of Long Term , Medium Term , Short Term , through Live Market Examples.
■ Usage of Investing.com
■ Trend lines on different time intervals.
■ How to find Demand & supply from Trend Line
■ Theory of M&N on monthly , weekly , daily and yearly basis
■ How to make Bullish & Bearish view
■ Candle Stick Study
■ Candle Stick Patterns
■ Single Candle Pattern
■ Hanging Man
■ Single candle pattern (Cont)
■ Shooting star
■ Moru Bozu
■ 2 Candle pattern
■ Engulfing pattern
■ Bullish engulfing
■ Bearish engulfing
■ 2 Candle pattern and
■ 3 Candle pattern
■ Harami pattern
■ Dark cloud cover
■ Piercing pattern
■ 3 white candles
■ Morning star
■ Evening star
■ 3 Black crows
■ Support & resistance
■ Support & Resistance
■ Live market Practicals
■ Understanding Pivot Point Calculator
■ Live Market Practicals on Pivot Point Calculator
■ Pattern study
■ Break outs
■ Bearish channel
■ Bullish channel
■ Double Top Reversal
■ Head and Shoulders
■ Rounding Bottom
■ Cup with Handle pattern
■ Pattern study continued
■ Vomiting camel pattern
■ Gap & Gap Analysis
■ Break away Gaps
■ Runaway Gaps
■ Exhaustion Gaps
■ Island cluster
■ & live Market practicals
■ Oscillators & Indicators
■ Moving Average
■ What is MACD
■ Live market practicals on
■ Practical SAR
■ Accumulation Distribution
■ Bollinger Band
■ Commodity Channel Index
■ Money flow Index
■ Live Market Practicals
■ William %R
■ On balance volume
■ What is Leonardo Fibonacci Numbers
■ Practicals live Market on Eliot Wave & Fibonacci Retracement
■ Criticism of Technical Analysis
■ Conclusion of Technical Analysis
■ Charts are Mirror of Market
■ Recap of Technical analysis course
Applicability of Indicators or tools in Live Market.
How To Use
How to register:
- Visit https://www.ifmcinstitute.com/online-stock-market-courses/
- Browse and select from all available courses
- Click on ‘Buy Now’
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
- Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Enter billing details or login if you’re an Existing Customer? and click ‘Place Order’
- Once payment is done you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
- Login to the dashboard
- Enter your email as user I’d and password ( that you have received on your mail I’d)
- Select the course and click on ‘View Course’
- Select the topic and click on the video to view the course
- All online courses are pre-recorded video session.
- Once you enrol in a course, you’ll have access until the validity and you can watch as many time you want in that validity period.
Call our customer support at +91-9870510511 for help at any point during the registration process.
For Better Streaming Experience:-
- Delete temporary internet files by going to run command type “%temp%” delete files watch this YouTube Video https://bit.ly/3tiysIp
- Do not open multiple browser tabs.
- If you’re using mobile internet watch on mobile phone only please don’t use mobile hotspot.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.