Options chain is a list of comprehensive data. This can be daunting for stock market beginners. Options are a great way for day traders to make a recurring returns. It is a cumbersome tool of stock trading for those who want to hedge their portfolio. Despite these amazing benefits to options trading, traders either avoid, believing it is difficult to learn option chains. Or many of them have a bad experience because neither of them is trained in how to read options charts.
We will teach you, ‘how to use the option chain to make profits’ in an easy way. Learn from a certified trader and become an expert in call/put writing, strike price, open interest, bid/ask, volume, geeks, and many more topics.
Whether you are new to the stock market or an experienced trader, many of them do not know the correct way to option chain analysis. This course is for all types of intraday traders, positional traders, and swing traders who want to learn the language of the option chain.
- Interpret NSE option chain historical data and real-time data
- Quick scan activities like call, puts, ask, bid, price changes, and open interest
- Understand how big players manipulate the option chain
- Find out support and resistance level based on data
- Find perfect intraday levels using option chain
- Predict NIFTY stock price movements using option chain
- Find NIFTY monthly range using option chain
- How to use an NSE website or software to do an option chain analysis
An option chain is an advanced tool to predict market price movements through the study of market demand and supply. It helps traders to predict accurate market futures. We have designed those courses for traders who want to learn analysis of option chains in a SIMPLE WAY. After this course, you’ll be able to create your own market view.
This course aims to help traders in intraday trading and positional trader to
- determine profitable strick price using call/put data
- Equip with theoretical and practical knowledge
- Impart risk management skills for financial planning
- The right approach to profit maximization and money management